Here is a comprehensive PLR package that is useful at any time of the year. It is for all those people wanting to improve their health and physique!
You will notice that this PLR is geared to the beginner, but includes a variety of exercises to add challenge as the beginner advances.
A big focus of this PLR pack is understanding one’s body type so that the beginner gets faster results and stays motivated. In other words, unless you know whether you have an endomorph, ectomorph, or mesomorph body type, you are less likely to get the results you are trying to achieve.
Teach your readers all about this topic, and how they can finally get the body that they always wanted!
Here is what is included in this PLR package (delivered in a zipped file):
Articles come in TXT, RTF, and DOC formats, as well as professional PDF (see a sample of one of the PDF’s immediately below). All articles have a minimum of 400 words, with most having between 450 and 650 words.
1. 3 Things that Women Need to Know about Weight Lifting
2. 7 Health Benefits of Lifting Weights
3. Weight Training – The Terminology you Need to Know
4. Isolation or Compound Exercises – How do you decide?
5. Muscle Building for your Body Type (Ectomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph)
6. The Heavy Person’s Guide to Weight Lifting & Diet
7. The Skinny Person’s Guide to Exercise & Weight Lifting
8. 7 Tips for the Mesomorph Weight Lifter
9. Supplementation for Beginner Weight Lifters
10. How do Bodyweight Exercises Fit into the Picture?
2 Sets of PowerPoint Slides
2 of the above articles have been turned into PowerPoint presentations so that you can put them to immediate use. All you have to do is add your personal website and contact information at the end of the presentation.
Use these slides to create videos, to post on Slideshare or Scribd, and much more!
What makes these slideshows unique is the inclusion of some gif images (they are not all gif), giving the appearance of weight-lifting movement. See the cover page in action here.
Here are the screenshots:
7 Health Benefits of Weight Lifting
23 Weight Training Exercise Instruction Sheets
These come in PDF and Doc formats
Although there can be overlap with muscle groups being worked out, for simplicity, exercises have been broken down into the following different muscle groups:
Chest & Arms Exercises
1. Biceps curls
2. Decline triceps extensions
3. Barbell bench press
5. Push-up Rows
6. Dumbbell bench press
Core & Lower Back Exercises
1. Decline plank position
2. Hip Raises with a Swiss Ball
3. Oblique Crunches with a Swiss Ball
4. Plank position on a Swiss Ball
5. Side plank
1. Dead lifts
2. Single leg squat
3. Split squats
4. Squats (with dumbbells)
5. Front Squats (with Barbell) – more advanced
Shoulder & Back Exercises
1. Dumbbell incline row
2. Dumbbell push press
3. Inverted row
4. Seated dumbbell curl to shoulder press
5. Shoulder fly on incline
6. Single arm dumbbell row
4 different graphic styles are perfect for use on social media such as Pinterest or Facebook, or your own blog. If you don’t know how to edit a JPG or PNG to include your own website address, etc, this video can help (it opens in a new window so you don’t lose your spot).
2 of the graphic styles (Learn how to Weight Lift and Healthier Bones) are available in PSD, JPG, and PNG (Actual Size: 600 X 600 px).
The other 2 styles (Did you Know and Healthier Hearts) are available in JPG and PNG (Actual size: 600 X 600 px and approximately 2000 X 2000 px).
$22 Now $17