What Is One of the Biggest Stressors for Children? It’s School!
With another school year just around the corner, school is on the minds of many children and their parents. As a result, this can result in increased stress for all.
This PLR pack is perfect for dealing with the various school stressors that children and parents face, no matter what part of the school year they are in.
Here’s what you get in this 5-pack of articles:
- 4 Ways for Parents to Balance a Child’s Extra-curricular Activities and Homework (665 words)
- 5 Tips for Children Dealing with the Stress of School Bullies (770 words)
- 5 Tips to Help Your Children Overcome the Fear of Making New Friends (626 words)
- 5 Tips to Reduce Early-Morning Chaos During the School Year (642 words)
- School Anxiety: 6 Tips for Helping Your Child Start a New School Year (825 words)
After purchase, these articles will be available for download in zip file.
The articles come in professional PDF, RTF, TXT, and DOCX formats.