It is now estimated that over 20 million people Americans are plagued with undiagnosed thyroid problems! This results in many symptoms, including overwhelming fatigue and intolerance to cold.
Many of these people know that something is wrong, but often go undiagnosed, and are told that they have normal thyroid functioning.
Awareness of the prevalence of thyroid problems in society is spreading slowly, but many patients have found that they are still their best own advocates.
This is your chance to help spread the word about one very common type of thyroid disorder – hypothyroidism – and how to get diagnosed, and treat it.
NOTE: This pack is the perfect complement to the Gluten-Free PLR pack, as there is a high correlation between gluten intolerance and hypothyroidism.
What you get in this PLR pack:
10 Articles: Consisting of 400-750 words each
1. Hypothyroidism – What is it?
2. Hypothyroidism – What are the Signs & Symptoms?
3. Hypothyroidism – What are some of the Causes?
4. Hypothyroidism – Understanding how it is Diagnosed
5. Hypothyroidism – What are the Treatment Options?
6. 3 Natural Treatments for an Underactive Thyroid
7. More Natural Treatments for a Healthy Thyroid
8. What Controversy Surrounds Hypothyroidism Treatment?
9. What is the Relationship between Your Thyroid and Gluten?
10. 3 Tips for Choosing the Right Doctor for your Thyroid Condition
Here’s a snippet from one of the articles
You get articles in TXT, RTF, DOC, and Professional PDF formats in a zipped folder. Here is what a professional PDF article looks like:
This comes in TXT, RTF, DOC, and professional PDF format
(in editable PSD, PNG, and JPG formats) Actual size: 858 X 3448 pixels