Low Introductory Pricing Available During Launch Period Only!
Consider this. Every day, your actions impact the environment and the world you live in. From your morning shower, to the clothes you dress in, and the coffee you pick up as you commute to work, these are all choices that play a role in whether you are caring for or harming the planet.
This PLR pack is geared towards teaching and providing people with practical tips on how they can reduce their carbon footprint, and lessen their negative impact on the environment. In addition, it also teaches people how to lessen their exposure to chemicals.
Why should you purchase this PLR pack?
It does not contain fluff. It is written by a Native English writer (me). It contains nothing but hundreds of tips, and many that people will never have considered before. Therefore, your readers are sure to learn new things that they can immediately put into action!
I could easily charge $20 for the articles alone, but you are getting much more than just articles for the low price during this sale! The price will increase after the sale ends.
How can you make money with this PLR pack?
I'll tell you in a minute, but first consider this one example. Have you noticed how many children have allergies today? When I went to school, it was rare to hear of children with allergies to nuts, or to know a child with asthma. Yet, this has now become the norm. So does that mean that the children of today are somehow weaker than previous generations? Or could it be that perhaps the environment, and exposure to harmful chemicals and toxins in it, could be the cause? The latter is the more plausible answer.
So back to the money....the green niche is NOT going away. It is growing every year! There are some very inexpensive ways to make changes, but you can also provide your list with ideas of products that are energy-efficient and safer for use in their homes. For example, two such products mentioned in this PLR pack include the Bokashi Compost System and Diatomacous Earth. What about using the article that discusses energy-efficient appliances, and then you can provide your readers with tips on the most energy-efficient televisions or dishwashers? Now add your affiliate links for these products after you educate people on the role these products play in living a greener life that is healthier for both them and the environment.
Here is a summary of what you get in this Unique, Never-Been-Sold-Before
Green Living, Eco-Friendly PLR Pack:
20 New Articles about Green, Eco-Friendly Living
Available in Doc, Txt, & Pretty PDF formats
Above is a sample of what the Pretty PDF's look like.
- 4 Tips for Reducing Food Waste (431 words)
- Earth-Friendly Reasons & Tips for Composting (434 words)
- 10 Ways to Conserve your Electricity Use (653 words)
- 4 Tips to Reduce Chemical Exposure in Your Children (534 words)
- 4 Eco-Friendly Grilling Tips to Minimize the Effect on the Environment (470 words)
- 8 Simple Tips on How to Host an Eco-Friendly Party (439 words)
- Parabens in Personal Care Products - Do you Need to be Concerned? (511 words)
- 7 Methods to Prevent Exposure to Chemicals in Plastics (661 words)
- 6 Easy Ways to Reduce your Water Usage (743 words)
- Radon: The Hidden Danger that Could be Affecting your Home's Air Quality (726 words)
- Making Sense of Energy-Efficient Labels (567 words)
- Green Methods for Getting Rid of Bed Bugs (1232 words)
- 3 More Practical Ideas to Decrease Wasting Food (921 words)
- Composting Cooked Food Waste - What you Need to Know (971 words)
- 3 Ways to Reduce your Pet's Carbon Pawprint (689 words)
- 12 of the Best Summer Home-Energy Savings (1067 words)
- 11 Less-Known Ways to Use Less Gas (1038 words)
- The Scoop on Buying Local and How You and The Environment Benefit (524 words)
- What's a Vacationer to Do to Save Energy When Away? (711 words)
- 7 Energy-Savings Tips for the Cold Winter Season (620 words)
14, 367 word Ebook: "Eco-Friendly, Green Living Tips: Practical Ideas that Make a Difference"
Note: This book is made from the Above 20 articles & arranged as listed immediately below:
You also get the cover, which is available in PNG and Editable PSD formats
Chapter 1: Reducing Food Waste
- 4 Tips for Reducing Food Waste
- 3 More Practical Ideas to Decrease Wasting Food
Chapter 2: Composting
- Earth-Friendly Reasons & Tips for Home Composting
- Composting Cooked Food Waste - What You Need to Know
Chapter 3: Reducing Exposure to Chemicals
- Parabens in Personal Care Products - Do you Need to Be Concerned?
- 4 Tips to Reduce Chemical Exposure in Your Children
- 7 Methods to Prevent Exposure to Chemicals in Plastics
- Getting Rid of Bed Bugs Without Pesticides
- Radon: The Hidden Danger that Could be Affecting Your Home's Air Quality
Chapter 4: Saving the Planet's Natural Resources
- 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Water Usage
- 12 of the Best Summer Home-Energy Savings
- 7 Energy-Saving Tips for the Cold Winter Season
- What's a Vacationer to Do to Save Energy When Away?
- 10 Ways to Conserve Your Electricity Use
- Making Sense of Energy-Efficient Labels
- 11 Less-Known Ways to Use Less Gas
Chapter 5: More Smart Ideas to Minimize Harm to the Planet
- 3 Ways to Reduce your Pet's Carbon Pawprint
- The Scoop on Buying Local & How You & the Environment Benefit
- 8 Simple Tips on How to Host an Eco-Friendly Party
- 4 Eco-Friendly Grilling Tips to Minimize the Impact on the Environment
In Word, PDF, & Txt formats
- 5 attractive social media images, each approx. 400 px X 400 px, each with earth-friendly tips.
- All you have to do is brand them with your own website or company name, share them on social media, and make them go viral.
- Another option is to use them on your own website or as part of a pamphlet.
- JPG files
- One infographic: What Can You Compost? What Can You Not Compost?
- The infographic is editable in Powerpoint (PPTX), and you also get the PNG and PDF files.
PowerPoint Slides "How to Live a Green Life"
- You get 35 PowerPoint slides that you can turn into a video - "How to Live a Green Life" (My YouTube channel QualityPLR4You has a video showing you how to do this).
- The slides are filled with content, and ready to be put to use. No extra work is needed by you.
- The slides consist of content from the articles above, so it is easy for you to expand verbally on each topic if you are doing a webinar.
- To make it easier for you, you get the images found in the ebook (Word version) above.
- These images are royalty-free and/or in the public domain.
NOTE: After your purchase, check your email inbox (Check your SPAM folder too) for a purchase receipt from JV Zoo as well as the one from "Kim Phoenix" for instructions on accessing your downloads.
PLR License – What you Can & Cannot Do With this PLR Content:
The Short Version:
Do not use my name on the content.
Do not resell this content as PLR.
Do not sell or give away this content with personal rights or as PLR on PLR sites.
You can edit, add to, or remove pieces of content to make it your own.
You can claim you are the author, but I recommend you make some changes to the cover and written content first.
You can sell parts of the content as author with personal rights only, but never as an entire product. For example, it would be against the license terms to sell this product in its entirety on any other site or elsewhere (See No below about PLR sites!)
You can add this product as a bonus for another product.
You can bundle this product with other products.
You can use this PLR product for ecourses, webinars, or in hard copy.
You can add the content to paid membership sites (NOT PLR sites – see No Section below).
You can alter ecover graphics, and other graphics, as well as brand them with your own information and logos.
You can publish the content on your websites and blogs.
Any of the parts of the product can be used to create opt-in giveaways for building your list, as long as the whole product is not used in its entirety.
You cannot sell or give away Resale Rights.
You cannot sell or give away Master Resale Rights (MRR).
You cannot sell or give away Private Label Rights (PLR).
You cannot add any of the content to Resale, MRR, or PLR membership sites or stores.
You cannot add the content to article marketing sites unless you make significant changes to the content so that it is not recognizable.
You cannot use the content on auction websites.
Still not sure?
Here's what others say about my PLR:
"Kim's content is excellent."
She pays close attention to the little details and offers a variety of content in really useful formats, especially the PowerPoints, which are perfect for YouTube videos and webinars. I highly recommend you buy Kim’s content while you can… she’s the next rising star in the PLR world!
Ronnie Nijmeh of PLR.me
"Love your PLR products"
I just purchased your Migraine, Stress, and School Stress PLR packs. I learned about you from Ruth Pound. I knew I could trust you to have quality products when I saw you recommend PLR by Ronnie Nijmeh, Tiffany Lambert, and Nicole Dean. I have purchased from all three of them.
I can easily see you as becoming one of the go-to PLR people who have quality PLR.
Thank you for doing the webinar with Kelly McCausey. I have a time set up to talk with her in order to get my podcast launch going. I owe it all to you!!
Gwen Dempsey of OhBabyLifeCoaching.com
"Beautiful and thoughtful"
I bought Kim’s Migraine PLR Pack. Her PLR is gorgeous, suitable for handouts or opt-in offers with no editing required. Her checklists and charts are practical and raise the bar for what to include in PLR offerings. And to prove Kim’s understanding of her buyers, her books come as broken-up chapters, SO convenient for repurposing and for serializing in autoresponders. ”
Anita Hampl of The Short Attention Span Writer at AnitaHampl.com