Consider this. Every day, your actions impact the environment and the world you live in. From your morning shower, to the clothes you dress in, and the coffee you pick up as you commute to work, these are all choices that play a role in whether you are caring for or harming the planet.
This PLR pack is geared towards teaching and providing people with practical tips on how they can reduce their carbon footprint, and lessen their negative impact on the environment. In addition, it also teaches people how to lessen their exposure to chemicals.
Why should you purchase this PLR pack?
It does not contain fluff. It is written by a Native English writer (me). It contains nothing but hundreds of tips, and many that people will never have considered before. Therefore, your readers are sure to learn new things that they can immediately put into action!
I could easily charge $20 for the articles alone, but you are getting much more than just articles for the low price below! The price will increase after the sale ends.
How can you make money with this PLR pack?
I’ll tell you in a minute, but first consider this one example. Have you noticed how many children have allergies today? When I went to school, it was rare to hear of children with allergies to nuts, or to know a child with asthma. Yet, this has now become the norm. So does that mean that the children of today are somehow weaker than previous generations? Or could it be that perhaps the environment, and exposure to harmful chemicals and toxins in it, could be the cause? The latter is the more plausible answer.
So back to the money….the green niche is NOT going away. It is growing every year! There are some very inexpensive ways to make changes, but you can also provide your list with ideas of products that are energy-efficient and safer for use in their homes. For example, two such products mentioned in this PLR pack include the Bokashi Compost System and Diatomaceous Earth. What about using the article that discusses energy-efficient appliances, and then you can provide your readers with tips on the most energy-efficient televisions or dishwashers? Now add your affiliate links for these products after you educate people on the role these products play in living a greener life that is healthier for both them and the environment.
20 Brand New, Green-Living PLR Articles written by me:
Available in Doc, Pretty PDF, and Txt formats
- 4 Tips for Reducing Food Waste (431 words)
- Earth-Friendly Reasons & Tips for Composting (434 words)
- 10 Ways to Conserve your Electricity Use (653 words)
- 4 Tips to Reduce Chemical Exposure in Your Children (534 words)
- 4 Eco-Friendly Grilling Tips to Minimize the Effect on the Environment (470 words)
- 8 Simple Tips on How to Host an Eco-Friendly Party (439 words)
- Parabens in Personal Care Products – Do you Need to be Concerned? (511 words)
- 7 Methods to Prevent Exposure to Chemicals in Plastics (661 words)
- 6 Easy Ways to Reduce your Water Usage (743 words)
- Radon: The Hidden Danger that Could be Affecting your Home’s Air Quality (726 words)
- Making Sense of Energy-Efficient Labels (567 words)
- Green Methods for Getting Rid of Bed Bugs (1232 words)
- 3 More Practical Ideas to Decrease Wasting Food (921 words)
- Composting Cooked Food Waste – What you Need to Know (971 words)
- 3 Ways to Reduce your Pet’s Carbon Pawprint (689 words)
- 12 of the Best Summer Home-Energy Savings (1067 words)
- 11 Less-Known Ways to Use Less Gas (1038 words)
- The Scoop on Buying Local and How You and The Environment Benefit (524 words)
- What’s a Vacationer to Do to Save Energy When Away? (711 words)
- 7 Energy-Savings Tips for the Cold Winter Season (620 words)
14, 367 word Ebook: “Eco-Friendly, Green Living Tips: Practical Ideas that Make a Difference”
Note: This book is made from the Above 20 articles & arranged as listed immediately below:
You also get the cover, which is available in PNG and Editable PSD formats
Book available in TXT, Word and PDF formats
Chapter 1: Reducing Food Waste
- 4 Tips for Reducing Food Waste
- 3 More Practical Ideas to Decrease Wasting Food
Chapter 2: Composting
- Earth-Friendly Reasons & Tips for Home Composting
- Composting Cooked Food Waste – What You Need to Know
Chapter 3: Reducing Exposure to Chemicals
- Parabens in Personal Care Products – Do you Need to Be Concerned?
- 4 Tips to Reduce Chemical Exposure in Your Children
- 7 Methods to Prevent Exposure to Chemicals in Plastics
- Getting Rid of Bed Bugs Without Pesticides
- Radon: The Hidden Danger that Could be Affecting Your Home’s Air Quality
Chapter 4: Saving the Planet’s Natural Resources
- 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Water Usage
- 12 of the Best Summer Home-Energy Savings
- 7 Energy-Saving Tips for the Cold Winter Season
- What’s a Vacationer to Do to Save Energy When Away?
- 10 Ways to Conserve Your Electricity Use
- Making Sense of Energy-Efficient Labels
- 11 Less-Known Ways to Use Less Gas
Chapter 5: More Smart Ideas to Minimize Harm to the Planet
- 3 Ways to Reduce your Pet’s Carbon Pawprint
- The Scoop on Buying Local & How You & the Environment Benefit
- 8 Simple Tips on How to Host an Eco-Friendly Party
- 4 Eco-Friendly Grilling Tips to Minimize the Impact on the Environment
What You Can and Cannot Compost
(PNG, PDF, and editable PPT)
5 Green Living Tip Graphics
(Actual Size: Approx. 400 px X 400 px):
- 5 attractive social media images, each approx. 400 px X 400 px, each with earth-friendly tips.
- All you have to do is brand them with your own website or company name, share them on social media, and make them go viral.
- Another option is to use them on your own website or as part of a pamphlet.
- JPG files
PowerPoint Slides “How to Live a Green Life”
- You get 35 PowerPoint slides that you can turn into a video – “How to Live a Green Life” (My YouTube channel QualityPLR4You has a video showing you how to do this).
- The slides are filled with content, and ready to be put to use. No extra work is needed by you.
- The slides consist of content from the articles above, so it is easy for you to expand verbally on each topic if you are doing a webinar.