Approximately 9 Million People in the U.S. are Treated for Depression Every Year!
Like stress, depression has become an epidemic in modern culture. Depression costs the economy millions, and likely billions, in lost productivity every year. And that pales in comparison to the cost that comes to those suffering from it. Depression sufferers know all too well that it affects their relationships negatively, and steals the joy out of everyday living.
Depression affects people of all ages, from the very young to the elderly.
Fortunately, depression is a treatable illness. There are different types and severities of depression, but you can guarantee that all of those people who suffer from it, want to begin enjoying life again.
So Are You Ready To Provide This Market a Headstart in Getting Better?
If you are looking for high-quality PLR content that you can immediately put to use, then please read my message below:
This is what you get in your ready-to-use Depression PLR Pack:
16 Depression-Related Articles
Topics focus on depression (including dysthymia and seasonal affective disorder), as well as depression in various ages and life stages.
Available in a professional PDF format with professional graphics so they are ready to use, and TXT, RTF, and DOCX formats should you want to alter them in any way.
Can be used for blog content, creation of videos, for webinars, or in your offline business with your clients
All topics have at least 400 words. Many have 500+ words.
- Do You Have the Baby Blues or is it Postpartum Depression Instead?
- 3 Natural Ways of Dealing with Depression
- 3 Types of Herbal Remedies for Depression
- 4 Medical Causes for Depression
- 4 Myths about Depression in the Elderly
- 4 Reasons for Postpartum Depression & Risk Factors for Its Development
- 4 Steps to Reduce Depression by Changing Your Thinking
- 5 Benefits of Pet Therapy for Depression
- 5 Tips to Consider Before Purchasing a SAD Lamp
- 7 Types of Treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- 7 Ways to Identify Suicidal Ideation in a Depressed Individual
- What is Dysthymia and What Can be Done About it?
- What are the Causes of Depression in Children and Teenagers?
- Ways to Recognize if an Elderly Loved One has Depression or Dementia
- Symptoms & Presentations of Depression in School-Aged Children & Adolescents
- Recognizing Prenatal Depression & Its Effects on Mother & Unborn Baby
1 PowerPoint Presentation
Available in PPT format
PowerPoint Presentation Topic Includes:
14 Affirmations for My Life
Depression involves negative thinking patterns. These positive “Affirmations for My Life” help people move forwards by changing from negative to positive thoughts.
Affirmations are great for use as part of an autoresponder series. If you prefer, you could package all 14 affirmations, and create a book that you sell or give away as an opt-in.
Use these as free giveaways or opt-in freebies
Use these affirmation messages as a lead-in to promote related products
Available in a professional PDF format with professional graphics so they are ready to use, and TXT and RTF formats should you want to alter them in any way
Each affirmation ranges from around 225 – 275 words.
- I am a determined individual.
- I am a good parent.
- I am blessed.
- I am thankful.
- I am vibrant and full of energy.
- I can handle whatever comes my way.
- I learn from my mistakes.
- I love myself.
- I am strong.
- I find joy in the little things in life.
- I live for today.
- My life has purpose and meaning.
- I create the life I desire.
- I deserve to be respected.
1 Checklist & 1 Chart
Available in professional PDF, TXT, and RTF
- Depression vs. Dementia Comparison Chart
- Symptoms of Depression Checklist
15 Inspirational Desktop Wallpapers with Quotes
Use these wallpapers to build your list as free giveaways, or as a bonus when combined in a package you create for sale. You can even use them to create videos – the sky’s the limit!
Available in 10 resolutions