Low Introductory Pricing Available During Launch Period Only!
All people suffer from lack of confidence at some point in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons why people die without reaching all the goals they dreamed of throughout their lifetimes.
This mega PLR pack on Confidence is meant to change all that. Help people gain the confidence they desire in all areas of their lives - personal, social, workplace, and relationships.
This ebook provides the information needed for people to identify where their confidence lacks, and then practical ideas to get started improving their confidence levels.
Why buy MY content, you might be asking yourself?
After all, there are so many PLR providers now! You need to know why you should choose certain providers. It might help for you to know that I actually work in the healthcare field. I am a part-time Occupational Therapist who is passionate about health and wellness, and love creating content that can educate people so that they can make a difference in their lives.
This works out to your advantage, because you can feel good knowing that what you are buying is accurate and well-done. You then get to put your name on my content, and it makes you look really good! Check out my content, and see if you agree.
Here is a summary of what you get in this Brand New, Never-Been-Sold-Before
Confidence PLR Pack:
10,596-word "Unwavering Confidence: Become the Best You Possible" Ebook
This PLR ebook has been professionally written, and includes many practical components for determining areas of confidence to work on.
Ebook content provided in editable Doc &Txt, and PDF formats
Cover available in PSD (editable), JPG, & PNG formats
(you will also get the 2D flat covers)
Contents of this brand new 37-page Ebook include:
- Chapter 1: Confidence - What It Is & Why It Is Important to Have
- Chapter 2: The Development of Confidence
- Chapter 3: Determine your Level of Confidence
- Chapter 4: What is Preventing you From Attaining Higher Confidence?
- Chapter 5: Practical Methods to Improve your Confidence Levels
- Chapter 6: Tips for Being Confident in Specific Situations
Here is a screenshot of some of the pages of the report:
Here are 2 Excerpts from the Book:
20 Brand New Articles about Confidence
Available in Doc, Txt, & Pretty PDF formats
Above is a sample of what the Pretty PDF's look like.
- Are Introverts Less Confident Than Extroverts? (705 words)
- 5 Tips to Prevent People with Strong Personalities from Eroding your Confidence (506 words)
- How to Appear Confident Even When you Don't Feel Like It (514 words)
- 6 Myths About Confidence (554 words)
- 10 Tips on How to Improve your Confidence to Speak in Public (1001 words)
- 8 Tips to Appear Confident During a Job Interview (693 words)
- 5 Tips for Raising Confident Children (792 words)
- 4 Ways to Lessen the Impact Social Media Has on Lowering Confidence Levels (750 words)
- 3 Ways to Bounce Back When your Confidence Takes a Hit (491 words)
- 4 Ways to Improve your Confidence with Making Decisions (715 words)
- 5 Secrets of Confident People (513 words)
- How to Regain your Confidence After Job Loss (779 words)
- How to Make Friends When You Lack Confidence (472 words)
- 4 Questions to Help you Discover Your True Self (534 words)
- How Bosses Can Increase Employee Confidence (446 words)
- 3 Ways to Learn to Love Yourself (524 words)
- 4 Ways to Help your Socially-Awkward Child Gain Confidence (535 words)
- 5 Tips to Reduce Shyness (532 words)
- 7 Tips for Achieving Confidence with Your Body (518 words)
- 3 Ways to Stop Worrying What Other People Think About You (466 words)
- 5 attractive social media images, each approx. 400 px X 400 px, each with inspiring messages about achieving confidence.
- All you have to do is brand them with your own website or company name, share them on social media, and make them go viral.
- Another option is to use them on your own website or as part of a pamphlet.
- Two infographics: (1.) Tips to Be a Confident Public Speaker
- (2.) Confidence Myths
- Both infographics are editable in Powerpoint, and you also get the PNG and PDF files.
Sample Clip of the Video below:
- You get one video - "Improving Your Confidence Levels" - in mp4 format. It is approximately 80 seconds of video that you can use on your website or as a teaser video to get visitors to learn more about your ebook.
- This video is fully edited with professional voiceover and soft background music. All you have to do is add your call-to-action or website name at the end of the video (My YouTube channel QualityPLR4You has a video showing you how to do this).
Questionnaires - Checklist - Work Sheet - Cheat Sheet
Everything below is available in Editable Doc formats & Pretty PDF (example of PDF shown above)
You get a total of 7 of the following topics:
- What Do You Think is Interfering With Your Confidence? checklist
- Build Your Confidence Using S.M.A.R.T. Goals work sheet
- Cheat Sheat/Reference Guide to Confidence
- Test Your Social Confidence Questionnaire
- Test Your Relationship Confidence Questionnaire
- Test Your Workplace Confidence Questionnaire
- Test Your Personal Confidence Questionnaire
Adapted from the ebook, use these sheets to help your clients improve their confidence levels.
- To make it easier for you, you get the images found in the ebook above.
- These images are royalty-free and/or in the public domain.
NOTE: After your purchase, check your email inbox (Check your SPAM folder too) for a purchase receipt from JV Zoo as well as the one from "Kim Phoenix" for instructions on accessing your downloads.
The Short Version:
Do not use my name on the content.
Do not resell this content as PLR.
Still not sure?
Here's what others say about my PLR:
"Kim's content is excellent."
She pays close attention to the little details and offers a variety of content in really useful formats, especially the PowerPoints, which are perfect for YouTube videos and webinars. I highly recommend you buy Kim’s content while you can… she’s the next rising star in the PLR world!
Ronnie Nijmeh of PLR.me
"Love your PLR products"
I just purchased your Migraine, Stress, and School Stress PLR packs. I learned about you from Ruth Pound. I knew I could trust you to have quality products when I saw you recommend PLR by Ronnie Nijmeh, Tiffany Lambert, and Nicole Dean. I have purchased from all three of them.
I can easily see you as becoming one of the go-to PLR people who have quality PLR.
Thank you for doing the webinar with Kelly McCausey. I have a time set up to talk with her in order to get my podcast launch going. I owe it all to you!!
Gwen Dempsey of OhBabyLifeCoaching.com
"Beautiful and thoughtful"
I bought Kim’s Migraine PLR Pack. Her PLR is gorgeous, suitable for handouts or opt-in offers with no editing required. Her checklists and charts are practical and raise the bar for what to include in PLR offerings. And to prove Kim’s understanding of her buyers, her books come as broken-up chapters, SO convenient for repurposing and for serializing in autoresponders. ”
Anita Hampl of The Short Attention Span Writer at AnitaHampl.com