10,596-word “Unwavering Confidence: Become the Best You Possible” Ebook
This PLR ebook has been professionally written, and includes many practical components for determining areas of confidence to work on.
Ebook content provided in editable Doc &Txt, and PDF formats
Cover available in PSD (editable), JPG, & PNG formats. Size shown here is smaller than actual.
(you will also get the 2D flat covers)
Contents of this brand new 37-page Ebook include:
- Chapter 1: Confidence – What It Is & Why It Is Important to Have
- Chapter 2: The Development of Confidence
- Chapter 3: Determine your Level of Confidence
- Chapter 4: What is Preventing you From Attaining Higher Confidence?
- Chapter 5: Practical Methods to Improve your Confidence Levels
- Chapter 6: Tips for Being Confident in Specific Situations
Here is a screenshot of some of the pages of the report:
Here are 2 Excerpts from the Book:
20 Brand New Articles about Confidence
Available in Doc, Txt, & Pretty PDF formats
Above is a sample of what the Pretty PDF’s look like.
- Are Introverts Less Confident Than Extroverts? (705 words)
- 5 Tips to Prevent People with Strong Personalities from Eroding your Confidence (506 words)
- How to Appear Confident Even When you Don’t Feel Like It (514 words)
- 6 Myths About Confidence (554 words)
- 10 Tips on How to Improve your Confidence to Speak in Public (1001 words)
- 8 Tips to Appear Confident During a Job Interview (693 words)
- 5 Tips for Raising Confident Children (792 words)
- 4 Ways to Lessen the Impact Social Media Has on Lowering Confidence Levels (750 words)
- 3 Ways to Bounce Back When your Confidence Takes a Hit (491 words)
- 4 Ways to Improve your Confidence with Making Decisions (715 words)
- 5 Secrets of Confident People (513 words)
- How to Regain your Confidence After Job Loss (779 words)
- How to Make Friends When You Lack Confidence (472 words)
- 4 Questions to Help you Discover Your True Self (534 words)
- How Bosses Can Increase Employee Confidence (446 words)
- 3 Ways to Learn to Love Yourself (524 words)
- 4 Ways to Help your Socially-Awkward Child Gain Confidence (535 words)
- 5 Tips to Reduce Shyness (532 words)
- 7 Tips for Achieving Confidence with Your Body (518 words)
- 3 Ways to Stop Worrying What Other People Think About You (466 words)
5 Social Media Images
- 5 attractive social media images, each approx. 400 px X 400 px, each with inspiring messages about achieving confidence.
- All you have to do is brand them with your own website or company name, share them on social media, and make them go viral.
- Another option is to use them on your own website or as part of a pamphlet.
- Two infographics: (1.) Tips to Be a Confident Public Speaker
- (2.) Confidence Myths
- Both infographics are editable in Powerpoint, and you also get the PNG and PDF files.
1 Video (Mp4)
- You get one video – “Improving Your Confidence Levels” – in mp4 format. It is approximately 80 seconds of video that you can use on your website or as a teaser video to get visitors to learn more about your ebook.
- This video is fully edited with professional voiceover and soft background music. All you have to do is add your call-to-action or website name at the end of the video (My YouTube channel QualityPLR4You has a video showing you how to do this).
Questionnaires – Checklist – Work Sheet – Cheat Sheet
Everything below is available in Editable Doc formats & Pretty PDF (example of PDF shown above)
You get a total of 7 of the following topics:
- What Do You Think is Interfering With Your Confidence? checklist
- Build Your Confidence Using S.M.A.R.T. Goals work sheet
- Cheat Sheat/Reference Guide to Confidence
- Test Your Social Confidence Questionnaire
- Test Your Relationship Confidence Questionnaire
- Test Your Workplace Confidence Questionnaire
- Test Your Personal Confidence Questionnaire
Adapted from the ebook, use these sheets to help your clients improve their confidence levels.
- To make it easier for you, you get the images found in the ebook above.
- These images are royalty-free and/or in the public domain.