Here is everything you get:
10 Anxiety-Related Articles
1. 4 Simple Ways to Help your Child with Anxiety (575 words)
2. 4 Tips for Reducing the Anxiety Associated with Public Speaking (765 words)
3. 4 Ways that Social Media is Contributing to Anxiety (634 words)
4. 5 Signs of a Toxic Friendship that is Contributing to Your Anxiety (559 words)
5. 3 Causes of Anxiety in an Intimate Relationship (442 words)
6. How to Deal with Difficult People when you Suffer from Anxiety (628 words)
7. Panic Attacks – 3 Ways that they Can be Treated (548 words)
8. Postpartum Anxiety – What it is & What you Can Do (506 words)
9. Separation Anxiety in Babies – 5 Effective Ways to Minimize it in Your Child (636 words)
10. Tips for Decreasing Test Anxiety (589 words)
10 Positive Affirmations
- Positive Self-Talk is just one treatment method discussed in the PLR ebook in my Mega Anxiety PLR pack. Anxiety involves negative thinking patterns. These positive “Affirmations for My Life” help people reduce anxiety by changing from negative to positive thoughts.
- Affirmations are great for use as part of an autoresponder series.
- Available in a professional PDF format with professional graphics so they are ready to use, and TXT and DOC formats should you want to alter them in any way
- Each affirmation ranges from around 225 – 275 words
1. I make friends easily.
2. I remain calm at all times.
3. I trust in my ability to make the best decisions.
4. My life is free of worry.
5. My mind is at peace as I go about my daily activities.
6. My past does not control me anymore.
7. I am the product of my thoughts. What I think, I become. – Mahatma Gandhi
8. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. – Shakespeare’s Hamlet
9. This will pass. I am safe.
10. When I smile, it makes me feel happy and less anxious.
- You get 2 videos in ready-to-use MP4 formats. Topics are on “Positive Self Talk” and “Social Anxiety”
- These short, approximately one-minute videos are great for advertising, use on your website, and/or on video-streaming sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
- You can brand the end (or beginning) of the videos with your call-to-action or website information.
If you like this PLR pack, be sure to check out this Mega PLR pack on Anxiety too
Note: This PLR pack is Exclusive to BuyHealthPLR.com. If you see it being sold somewhere else as PLR, please let me know as it is being done illegally.